At 10up, we strive to provide websites that yield a top-notch user experience. In order to improve both our efficiency and consistency, we need to standardize what we use and how we use it. Standardizing our approach to commonly-used front-end components allows us to understand better the inner workings of a client's project and produce better solutions.
While creating this library we took special care to ensure that each component meets the baseline accessibility standards of WCAG 2.1. This helps us build each component up from a strong base to create a positive end-to-end experience for all users.
To use a component, navigate to the component’s detail page to see demos, usage examples, and installation instructions.
- Built with simplicity and accessibility in mind.
- Out of the box WCAG 2.1 compliance.
- Tailored to within the WordPress ecosystem.
- Easily adaptable to different use cases.
- Fully tested in high-traffic production site environments.